Marina City – Plots A & B
- National Investment Corporation (NIC) is engaged in an initial master plan for two independent sites namely plot A and plot B within the Marina City Development, Abu Dhabi.
- Plots A and B are specifically outlined in Abu Dhabi 2030 as part of the Urban Structure Framework Plan issued by the Urban Planning Council (UPC).
- NIC vision for plots A & B is to provide a high–end luxurious Residential Development for a population of 5,000 habitants (as per Abu Dhabi 2030 Plan) that will attract families wishing to secure accommodation in a gated community with its own leisure and recreational facilities, as well as a convenient shopping experience, while maintaining Abu Dhabi City community interest by providing a sea-side pedestrian walkway for public leisure and use.
- Plot A site accommodates a medium density development, with 5 to 9-storey high residential buildings of 919 apartments and high end retail area with F&B outlets.
- Moreover, plot A is designed to be self – sufficient in terms of parking requirements: parking needs are proposed to be accommodated in an appropriate position beneath the residential blocks to provide residents and visitors alike, an easy access to their apartments and retail areas at grade level.
Plot B site accommodates a low density high luxury development, with 67 2-storey villas and 210 apartmen