- The Fairmont Marina Hotel and Resort is located in a prime precinct of Abu Dhabi Breakwater occupying an overall area of approximately 155,000 sq.m. with extensive water frontage. The project is close to completion and expected to receive guests during 2019. It will be a self- integrated 5-star development encompassing the Fairmont Marina Resort, with 563 guestrooms and suites, and the Fairmont Marina Residences, with 249 serviced residences.
- Residents and hotel guests will enjoy convenient access to the neighbouring Marina Mall.
- The design of the resort is based on the development of a stunning, state of the art high-rise building with regal status. The facade will be an interpretation between the classic and post-modern styles, enriched with various elements of the traditional Arabian ornaments all in a contemporary concept, in harmony with Fairmont Hotels and Resorts tradition and offering the guests a look and feel of the Arabic world.
- The interior design of the hotel reflects a similar spectacular image by creating a continuation of the exterior language and providing an intimate ambience that maintains a unique experience of the Arabian and local hospitality.
- The development is positioned so as to allow a surprising and inviting arrival experience from the boulevard entry road through to the hotel courtyard, main hotel lobby and grand stairs all the way out to the pool deck area and beach front. Guests will experience a variety of indoor and outdoor perspectives as they utilise the various facilities and make their way through the courtyards and richly developed landscape.
- Guestrooms will have unobstructed breathtaking views of either the Arabian Gulf or the skyline of Abu Dhabi City with its recently completed corniche.
- Project specifics include: 563 Hotel keys with a golden lounge, 249 serviced residences in addition to a business center & banqueting, a lobby lounge & lobby bar, all day dining restaurant, high end steak house restaurant, Spectrum restaurant, Cin Cin wine bar and Pronto’s deli, SPA, recreational outdoor area, late departure lounge and a Children’s and young adult’s area, in house laundry, tennis court and supporting back of house facilities. The total BUA of 174,348 m2 is inclusive of Staff Accommodation and F&B outlets.
- Fairmont Marina Residences is now available for sale exclusively to Emirati nationals.
For more information
Marina Walk, a project currently at design phase, is a 546 meter waterfront promenade with an area of approximately 123,000 sq.m. It will include a variety of F&B outlets, retail units, and an exciting new entertainment hub. It will also host Abu Dhabi’s first skate park, 900 additional parking spaces, 15,000 sqm of open green areas, three helicopter pads, multiple water features and a contemporary F&B tower with stunning views.